We want to make sure that our audiences can feel comfortable knowing that we are taking health and safety precautions as guided by government measures.
Here is the specific protocol for cultural venues that we are adopting at the iii workspace:
– Audience members must be seated
– The maximum number of audience members is 50
– The 1.5m distancing must be observed
– Masks should be worn when possible
– People must show proof of vaccination or a negative test result, preferably via the corona check app
– All iii workspace areas used during the event are cleaned and disinfected before and after each event. This includes the bathroom.
– iii will have hand sanitiser available for visitors to use
– The bar closes at 20:00, you will not be able to buy refreshments after this time
– If you have any flu or cold like symptoms, stay at home, do not attend our events
– Contact tracing: if you are diagnosed with Covid-19 after visiting iii workspace, you are kindly asked to inform iii via email (email@example.com) so that other visitors and staff can be alerted
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you!