We want to make sure that our audiences can feel comfortable knowing that we are taking health and safety precautions as guided by government measures.
Here is the specific protocol for public events that we are adopting at the iii workspace:
– Public events at iii workspace can be attended only on reservation
– No more than 20 visitors are allowed at one time to attend public events at the iii workspace
– Visitors must wear a face mask
– Visitors must keep at a distance of 1.5 meters
– To preserve distancing, chairs must be left in their set positions
– All iii workspace areas used during the event are cleaned and disinfected before and after each event. This includes the bathroom.
– iii will have hand sanitizer available for visitors to use
– We can still provide one free drink to visitors, which can be either alcoholic or not, but we will not sell additional alcoholic drinks after the first free drink.
– People will not be allowed to take their drinks outside
– Please bring cash for soft drinks
– If you have any flu or cold like symptoms, stay at home, do not attend our events
– Contact tracing: if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 after visiting iii workspace, you are kindly asked to inform iii via email (email@example.com) so that other visitors and staff can be alerted
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!